Hawthorn (Crataegus laevigata)
It has been scientifically confirmed that folk medicine was right when it argued that the low or high blood pressure, caused by disturbances in the bloodstream, are in both cases eliminated by using hawthorn. This apparent contradiction healing, lifting and lowering blood pressure, explains the fact that the therapeutic agent in hawthorn acts so that the circulation of the blood normalizes and at the same strengthens the heart, which leads to a balance. Of course thereby removing all the side effects of excessive or insufficient blood pressure, such as the rush of blood to the head, excitement, feelings of dizziness, headaches and tinnitus.
- Functional disorders of the heart (tachycardia, arrhythmia, heart failure)
- Prevention of heart attack
- Biological cleaning of blood fats ñ cholesterol, triglycerides (also dissolves calcium tiles on the blood vessels)
- Lowering high blood pressure
- Low blood pressure elevation
- For the regulation of the heart muscle
- For a better circulation of the heart, brain, legs
- Strengthens capillaries and blood vessels (wall)
- A strong antioxidant
- Outstanding for lymph drainage (cellulite and joint diseases)
- Helps with diabetes II (O.P.C.)
- Helps the liver (against gall and kidney stones)
- For gastritis - Reduces acid
- For a calm and pleasant sleep
- Wear-of diseases, hardening of vessels and heart damage, caused by old age.
- Disturbances in blood circulation if the blood pressure is too high or too low, the use of hawthorn is recommended.
- With damage and inflammation of the heart muscle in old age, with the hardening of vessels (atherosclerosis), and with nervous heart problems.
If timely implemented and with a change in the lifestyle (non-biological diet, excessive work, great haste, fear, alcohol and smoking)
- Can treat notorious managerial disease with all its difficulties heart function.
- Leads to general sedation, eases nervous system, reduce stress and improve sleep.