Indian tea is basically black tea. He comes from the same plant as green tea (Camellia sinensis), just that the oxidation process is stopped before the leaves turn black. Green tea contains more polyphenols, and less caffeine than black tea, which is an excellent substitute for coffee because it keeps us awake. In one cup of tea an average 50-70 mg of caffeine or a quarter of the caffeine found in one cup of coffee. It should be consumed in moderation and can be used in combination with milk. Pour it in a cup and sip it to strengthen bones, freshen the breath, but also to reduce the risk of diabetes and cardiovascular diseases. The results of one-year studies in India have shown that drinking black tea three times per day helps tp prevent throat cancer, the most common type of cancer in India.
Black tea lovers enjoy tea for centuries. It is the perfect choice for your physical, emotional and mental health. Black tea, with its rich and full of flavor, not only a delight to the palate but also full of health benefits.
1. Helps with diabetes - contains polysaccharides, carbohydrates that slow the absorption of sugar in the blood - where there's potential benefit to those who struggle with diabetes. Regularly drinking black tea may protect you from developing diabetes. Studies have shown that countries with the most black tea drinker, such as Ireland and the United Kingdom, have the lowest occurrence of diabetes type 2 diabetes.
2. Preserves heart health - reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease, such as heart attack and stroke. Only 3 cups of black tea a day can reduce the chances of cardiovascular death by as much as 11%.
Black tea is a great source of antioxidants that are vital to health. Stimulate the immune system, preventing free radicals, improve cardiovascular health, protect against harmful inflammation and provides protection against chronic diseases (cancer, heart disease, rheumatoid arthritis and diabetes).
3. Helps with weight loss - studies show that countries with high consumption of black tea have a lower obesity. Black tea helps regulate blood sugar levels, leaving a feeling of satisfaction and less craving for sweets. The caffeine in black tea can help in weight loss. Antioxidants contribute to weight management - stimulate the metabolism and help the body to burn fat more efficiently. With proper a diet, black tea can be a great addition to your overall weight loss plan.
4. Slows aging - antioxidants in black tea may be helpful in the visible effects of aging like wrinkles and reduced skin elasticity. Stress, too much sun and unhealthy diet can cause premature aging. With the help of antioxidants in black tea your skin can look younger, firmer and more radiant.
5. Relieves Stress - regularly consuming black tea will not reduce your stress levels after a stressful event, but can much more quickly return the cortisol (stress hormone) levels to normal. The faster you will feel better and be less susceptible to chronic diseases such as heart disease to which stress can potentially lead.
6. Preserves bone density and strengthens them - with age we lose bone mass, and our bones become weaker and thinner. Regular drinking of black and / or green tea may increase bone strength and reduce the risk of fractures. Studies have shown that tea fans who have enjoyed one of them regularly for six years or more have higher overall BMD (bone mineral density) than those who usually do not drink tea. Low BMD is associated with an increased risk of bone fractures and osteoporosis.
7. Reduces muscle pain - black tea can help you (and your aching muscles) in a faster recovery. Flavin (powerful antioxidants) found in black tea can significantly reduce muscle soreness after an intense trainings and shorten recovery time after exercise.
8. Protects against plaque, caries, tooth decay and freshens breath - Black tea inhibits the development of bacteria in the oral cavity and prevents bacteria from production of acid. The antioxidants in black tea prevent the accumulation of plaque on the teeth. Those who drink it (compared with those who drink soda or coffee) have fewer cavities and better overall health of teeth.